Hush Hour takes privacy of your data very seriously. Your information will never be sold. Nor will it be shared with other companies, except for the purposes of providing relevant information or promoting a gong bath, meditation, or wellbeing event. The information collected is only what is necessary to send you event notifications and to provide you with our best service.
What is collected:
• Personal information, e.g. name, address, email address, and telephone number for the purposes of email. WhatsApp and text message marketing relating to events organised by myself and other organisations with whom I am collaborating.
• Information about your internet session such as IP address, the URL you came to our website from, pages of our website you have viewed, geographical area, etc may be logged.
• Please be aware that such information about your online visit may be captured for traffic analysis and to help us improve our service.
We will use your information as follows:
• To notify you of events, news, promotions, products, and company details by email, phone or post. You may opt out of this at any time. Please note if you opt out there might be a short time before our systems are updated and you might continue to receive information from us for a short while.
• To enable us and third parties (for example delivery companies) to carry out technical, logistical or other functions for the purposes of managing your account and the technical and management systems upon which it relies on our behalf.
• To enable us and third parties (acting on our behalf, such as Wix or our newsletter provider, for example) to carry out data analysis with regard to your account for the company’s internal business purposes.
• To conduct marketing activities.
We are legally obliged to give information when required to law enforcement agencies.
Who will have access to the data:
•Alicia Davies, of Hush Hour, or any designated administrator chosen by Alicia Davies where applicable: organisations and third parties as stated above for the purposes only as shown above.
• We will never sell your details, and we will never share them with anyone other than as stated above.
Period of holding your data:
• Where necessary - when the online shop is activated - some accounting information will be kept for as long as required by UK law.
• Other information will be kept until you ask us to remove it or until it becomes no longer necessary to keep it, whichever is the sooner.
By completing our online contact form, buying a ticket, subscribing to our newsletter and/or requesting an account, you agree to give us permission to use your information for the purposes outlined above.
If at any time you wish to revoke this permission, please contact us to let us know. If you revoke your permission, we will not be able to process any further orders on that account.
Access to the information we hold
You may request a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and we will send the information either to your registered email address or your registered postal address, if we have it.
If you have agreed to us sending information about our products, services, promotions, etc by email, you may opt out at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email sent by Alicia Davies/ Hush Hour, or by contacting me to let me know.
This policy was last updated September 2022